Dr. Ashish Rai
Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Dr. Rai completed MS (General Surgery) from IMS, Banaras Hindu University and DNB (Plastic Surgery) from MAMC & Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi. He is also a Diplomate of National Board in General Surgery. He has worked as specialist in Plastic Surgery at LNJP Hospital and GTB Hospital, New Delhi. Prior to joining Jaypee Hospital, he was working as Associate Professor in Plastic Surgery at PGIMER and Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi.
- Fellowship in Orthognathic Surgery, Recklinghausen, Germany
- Identity Preserving Facelift Surgery, Munich, Germany
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India
- National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- National Academy of Business, India
- International Society of Burn Injury (ISBI)
- Nail Society of India (NSI)
- Breast Reconstructive Association of India
- Society of Wound Care and Research
Experience & Area of Interest
- Dr. Rai has more than twenty publications in national & international journals and textbooks to his credit. He has also been a reviewer of International & National Journals. In Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery. Dr. Rai is a subject expert for faculty selection committee at various universities.
Area Of Interest
Dr. Rai has experience of 18 years in the field of Plastic Surgery which includes Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Surgery, Vascular Microsurgery, Maxillofacial Surgery, Hand Surgery, Oncoplastic, Brachial Plexus and Reconstructive Surgeries for Trauma and Burns. He has special training in Microvascular, Maxillofacial Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery. He has special interest in Aesthetic Surgery, Hand Surgery & Surgery of Nails.