Dr. K. Dutta Choudhury
Adult Cardiac Surgery
Dr. Choudhury completed MS (General Surgery) from Gauhati Medical College & Hospital and MCh (CTVS) from PGIMER & Dr. RML Hospital. He also pursued Senior Residency in Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery from Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi. Prior to joining Jaypee Hospital, he was associated with St. Stephens Hospital, New Delhi.
- Life Member of IACTS (Indian Academy of Cardio Thoracic Surgeon)
Experience & Area of Interest
- Carefully and attentively operate on cardiac, thoracic and vascular patients
- Manage the surgical services including determining the surgeries, planning, scheduling, coordinating different aspects as well as procurement of equipment and supplies.
- Thorough pre and postoperative assessment of patients and proper risk stratification of each and every patients with proper counselling for each
- Adhere to well established procedural and surgical standards and protocol
- Effective management of the postoperative ICU
- Responsible for surgical and clinical audits
Area Of Interest
- Adult valve repair and conservation surgeries
- Surgical management of heart failure
- Surgery of the complications of myocardial infarction aortic surgeries
- Coronary artery Revascularization