Dr. Manik Sharma
- Dr Sharma has completed MBBS and MD (Internal Medicine) from IMS BHU and DM (Gastroenterology) from AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Senior Registrar, Gastroenterology at PGI Chandigarh ( 2 years)
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA (for Pancreatic disorders)
- Herlev Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark (for EUS)
- Uppsala University, Sweden ( for Neuro-endocrine disorders)
- European Society of GI Endoscopy (ESGE)
- American Gastroenterology Association (AGA)
- Member of Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG), India (Number: LM001489)
- International Member, American Gastroenterology Association Institute (AGA), USA-(Number: 0000378729)
- Member of Indian Society of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (ISPEN), India-(Number: LM 675/6/2008/743)
- European Crohn’s Colitis Organization (ECCO), Austria (Member ID 20156)
- European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE)- (Member ID 4231)
Experience & Area of Interest
- Feb 2012-Oct 2018Present: Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar.
- Jan 2012- Oct 2018 Consultant Gastroenterology, Hamad General Hospital, Hamad Medical Corporation, Doha, Qatar
- Aug 2008- Dec 2011: Associate Consultant, Gastroenterology, Hamad General Hospital, Hamad Medical Corporation, Doha, Qatar.
Area Of Interest
- Pancreatic disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Liver disorders
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)