Dr. Renu Raina Sehgal
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
• MBBS - Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan University, Jaipur
Post Graduate Programs
• Residency (DNB) in Obstetrics & Gynaecology - Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
• Membership of National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS), New Delhi.
• Fellowship Program in Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopy, Cochin, Kerala.
Dr. Renu Raina Sehgal has over 15 years of extensive experience and training in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. She is working as a Senior Consultant at Artemis Hospitals, since 2009. Prior to joining Artemis she was associated with Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi for over 4 years. She did her post-graduation in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, followed by over three years of Senior Residency from DDU Hospital, New Delhi. She has been awarded the prestigious Membership of the National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS). She has also undergone a fellowship program in advanced gynaecological laparoscopy from Cochin, Kerala.
Dr. Sehgal is skilled in the field of Infertility, Menopause, Operative Obstetrics and Advanced Gynaecological Laparoscopy and has a wide range of experience in diverse Gynaecological Procedures. She has been associated with Quality accreditation initiatives (NABH/JCI) of hospitals. She is an expert on medico-legal issues. She has been invited as Faculty/Speaker to various conferences, workshops and seminars. She also has to her credit, numerous articles and presentations at various levels.
• Life Member National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS)
• Life Member of The Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
• Life Member of Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD)
• Life Member of Indian Fertility Society
• Life Member of Delhi Medical Association
HONORS AND AWARDS
She has been awarded the ‘Distinguished Services Award’, by the Delhi Medical Association (DMA) and ‘Special Appreciation Award’, by Max Healthcare Limited.
• Gynaecological Endoscopy (Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy)
• Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
• Primary Abdominal Pregnancy
Operative Deliveries (LSCS / Instrumental), Breech Deliveries
Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomies / Laparoscopy assisted Vaginal
Abdominal / Vaginal Hysterectomies
Laparoscopic Ovarian Drilling, Salpingectomies, Adhesiolysis, Ovarian
Cystectomies, Removal of Benign Ovarian Tumours
Treatment of Endometriosis
Tubal Ligation, Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP)
Infertility Management / Ovulation Induction & Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
Management of Ob-Gyn patients in High Dependency Units like severe Pre- Eclampsia / Eclampsia, DVT / Pulmonary Embolism, DIC, OHSS (Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome)